Calling it “the single largest leap forward during our 26-year history,” Professional Sports Authenticator (PSA) President Joe Orlando noted the company is continuing to look for ways to improve its products and services.
“This includes enhancing the security features on the holders and labels used during our authentication/grading process,” he said in a press release earlier this week.
Some of those enhancements include:
- Lighthouse Security Technology
- The PSA Lighthouse technology logo contains proprietary security elements that are undetectable to the naked eye.
- Fugitive Ink
- Fugitive ink will dissolve and wash away when exposed to cleaning chemicals.
- Ultraviolet PSA Logo Pattern
- The PSA logo on the lower left of the reverse of the label will illuminate to reveal additional smaller PSA logos, when hit with a UV light.
- QR Code (reverse)
- Scan the QR code on the reverse of the label with the PSA Cert Verification app to access the PSA Cert Verification database.
“The new PSA label not only offers vastly superior technology and capabilities; it has also received a stylistic makeover as we look to take our leading brand well into the future,” Orlando added.
For more info, read the entire press release here.