The checklist is out, which means the official release of this year’s Topps Heritage Baseball is just around the corner (March 1 to be exact).
There’s something about the throwback card set that’s appealing to the old school collector. And this year’s set takes us back to 1968 that contains the Rookie Stars cards featuring two rookies on one card.
Returning to the Topps Heritage Baseball set are the Clubhouse Collection Relics (here’s what we think of relics) and the Real One Autographs (the real prize).
For the full checklist, go to the Topps website here. But we have the main insert categories listed below.
- BASE CARD CHROME VARIATION
- CHROME ROOKIE STARS
- MINI BASE VARIATION
- 1968 BAZOOKA (Retail Only)
- NEW AGE PERFORMERS
- THEN AND NOW
- BASEBALL FLASHBACKS
- NEWS FLASHBACKS
- 1968 TOPPS GAME
- 1968 TOPPS DISCS CARDS (Walmart Only)
- 1968 TOPPS GAME ROOKIES (Target Only)
- 1968 POSTER BOX LOADER
- 1968 TOPPS 3D SET
- 1968 BASEBALL CUT SIGNATURES
- 1968 CELEBRITY CUT SIGNATURES
- REAL ONE AUTOGRAPHS
- REAL ONE DUAL AUTOGRAPHS
- REAL ONE TRIPLE AUTOGRAPHS
- 1968 POSTER BOX LOADER AUTOGRAPH
- AUTOGRAPH RELIC
- CLUBHOUSE COLLECTION AUTOGRAPH RELICS
- CLUBHOUSE COLLECTION DUAL AUTOGRAPH RELICS
- FLASHBACKS AUTOGRAPH RELICS
- CLUBHOUSE COLLECTION RELICS
- CLUBHOUSE COLLECTION DUAL RELICS
- CLUBHOUSE COLLECTION TRIPLE RELICS
- CLUBHOUSE COLLECTION QUAD RELICS
- 1968 MINT
- 1968 US POSTAL STAMP RELICS